Townsites creates engaging websites, that are simple to use, and make it easy to keep your audience informed.
We specialise in local authority websites, helping them ensure compliance with current regulations.
We understand the needs of local authorities.
Is your current website:
- Clear and simple to navigate for your visitors
- Easy for you to update and add new content
- Responsive – i.e. built to look great on mobile devices?
- Accessible to (WCAG) 2.1 AA as is required of ALL public sector websites under Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018
- Otherwise legally compliant in other areas, e.g. Cookies. Many say they are – but are not!
After an initial discussion, we will suggest various design ideas. These will be based on tried and tested designs we know will work well, but can be completely tailored to your purposes as required.
We will happily host the website, for a low monthly fee. Hosting is on a professional, ultra-reliable platform with daily website backups for your peace of mind.
Working with you
Our initial fee will include converting your existing website content to the new design, but we will engage with your team as much as you require throughout, as we suggest ways to improve presentation of information, structure of site and more.
Support, and advice
Once the website is live, for a low monthly retainer we can be on hand to support and advise. We will pro-actively update you as required, and make suggestions as appropriate. Plus of course we will answer your questions, and dive into the site to help out as needed.